Dever Clark + Associates is an independent professional practice that offers security and counterespionage advice, specialised technical security services and training to assist our clients manage the security risks they face.
We are internationally recognised leaders in the field of electronic surveillance detection and prevention.
Since our establishment in 1987, we have successfully completed a diverse range of consulting assignments and have gained a solid reputation for providing our clients with high quality service.
What we do
In today’s global economy and uncertain security environment, protective security is high on the agenda of most organisations. Whilst there is a growing awareness of the need to proactively address issues such as terrorism, organised crime, resilience and critical infrastructure protection, there are still many areas where organisations may be at risk, particularly involving espionage or intelligence gathering.
We provide expert advice and support to deliver a tailored security strategy to meet your requirements.
Our services include:
- Threat, vulnerability and risk studies
- Strategic security risk management advice
- Crime prevention and master planning advice
- Protective security audits and advice
- Security technology evaluations
- Operational requirements engineering/definition
- Counter espionage advice
- Eavesdropping and electronic surveillance detection (TSCM)
- Security engineering and project management
- Independent unbiased technical investigations and research
Areas of expertise
Government facilities, legislatures, defence and national security facilities, aerospace industry, diplomatic missions, museums, cultural institutions, detention and correctional facilities, police buildings, courthouses, critical infrastructure, major public venues, airports, extractive industry facilities, commercial facilities and VIP residences.